Offering insurance and retirement planning solutions to help clients protect, grow, and provide retirement income. Retirement planning includes a complementary comprehensive retirement analysis. Is important that my advice and recommendations are in my client’s best interests.
- 1986 - University of Nebraska at Lincoln with Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- 1990 – Concordia Theological Seminary Fort Wayne, Indiana with Masters of Divinity.
- 2001 – 2004 - University of Louisville; completed all accounting courses to qualify as a CPA candidate.
- Dennis Shepherd grew up in Midwest and has lived in Louisville since 1996.
- Married in 1994 and he has three grown children.
- Dennis is active in his Christian church
- 1986 - Blue Cross Blue Shield and Maxicare Health Plans; statutory accounting.
- 1998 - Golden Foods Golden Brands, commodities analyst
- 2001 - US Bank, credit/financial analyst in commercial banking
- 2004 - Farm Credit Services, financial accountant
- 2006 - Shepherd Retirement Services, insurance agent and agency