Most people do not become wealthy overnight but make wise decisions along the way about the use of their money over a long period of time. We want to serve our clients by providing them with expert advice and speaking honestly. We tell our clients the truth upfront about the insurance plans and annuities we represent is the most important thing we can do so our clients can make the best decisions for their retirement.
- Dennis Shepherd grew up in Midwest and has lived in Louisville since 1996.
- Married Anne in 1994 and have three grown kids Grace, Faith, and Nathan.
- Dennis and Anne are active in their Christian church
- 1986 - Graduated from University of Nebraska at Lincoln with Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- 1986 - Moved to Los Angles, California and worked in the accounting for Blue Cross Blue Shield and Maxicare Health Plans.
- 1990 – Graduated from Concordia Theological Seminary Fort Wayne, Indiana with Masters of Divinty. Dennis served two congregations near Concordia, Missouri and decided to focus his ministry on evangelism.
- 1996 - We decided to move to Louisville, Kentucky so Anne could be closer to family.
- 1998 - Dennis worked for Golden Foods Golden Brands as a commodities analyst
- 2001 – 2004 - Dennis attend University of Louisville to complete all accounting courses to qualify as a CPA candidate.
- 2001 – Dennis was a credit/financial analyst at US Bank in commercial banking.
- 2004 - Worked for Farm Credit Services as a financial accountant.
- 2006 - Dennis started his insurance agency now serving Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Georgia, Florida and a few other states.
- 2016 - Duane Spurlock started as a part-time agent. In addition, we have Tim Nguyen that assists us with our computer and software proprietary systems.
- 2016 - Moved our office to 10300 Linn Station Rd. on 3rd floor but needed more space to grow and in January 2017 moved to the 2304 Hurstbourne Village Dr. Ste. 400 in Louisville. In January 2020, remolded our new home office to create a virtual office platform and continue to grow the business through referrals and new leads.